ßÜllz

ßÜllz - Huntard - MM

Postby ßÜllz » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:11 pm

Character Name:
ßÜllz

What do you prefer to be called?:
See above

Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Just recently joined you for your one shot of Heroic Arch this week, spoke with a few of your members in TeamSpeak and believe the server transfer would be worth while.

I am 38 years old and Active Duty in the Army now for 18 years. I have had to take a few breaks from raiding due to deployments and school but I am done with all of that. I study videos and make my own cheat sheets for each boss as well as learn the encounter from both DPS and Healing perspectives. I am currently 13/13 Norm and 11/13 Heroic (including 1 Heroic Arch kill, 2 Normal Arch Kills, and 2 Heroic Mannoroth kills) much of which I have made happen in pugs if that shows any dedication =P I use websites like Elitest Jerks, Icy Veins, Noxxic as well as run Simulationcraft in an attempt to maximize my DPS.

How can we contact you in game?:
KWscout#1550

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... llz/simple

Class:
Huntard

Main Spec:
MM

Off Spec:
None

Why are you looking to leave your current guild?:
Current Guild - Superficially Deep - Kel Thuzad
Great bunch of guys, going to miss them. The guild dynamic changed from a Heroic Progression type of guild to more of a casual atmosphere. I am looking for continuous progression into Mythic at this time.

Link to Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c … /8/#boss=0

Please list all your Raid Experience:
I have raided on and off ever since Molten Core. My raiding experience has included full clear of pretty much every raid except for Sunwell and Ulduar on one toon or another (Hunter/Priest/Warrior/Mage)

In Blackrock Foundry I did not end up getting Blackhand down on Heroic due to the fact that my guild could not make it that far. I ended up with 66 wipes on Heroic in pugs making it down below 5% several times, unfortunately I was unable to carry all the bads on my back...

Current Patch my guild has gotten up to and killed Heroic Gorefiend. I have continued on to down all heroic bosses except Soc and Tyrant but banging my head against those pug encounters as we speak. Please save me from my misery...

How do you you prepare for encounters prior to encountering them in a raid?:
Phatboss and Line of Site Youtube videos, wrting downboss mechanics that apply to my class and reviewing prior to each pull. Being prepared with food and flasks. Maintaining an awesome attitude =P

Do you have any alts that you enjoy playing? If so, would you be willing to possibly main swap and/or use them for progression when needed?:
I have a Disc Priest that is geared for Heroic Raids named Chaplan.

Are you raiding on any other characters in another guild?:
No, not an option

What addons do you use?:
Bartender, Weak Auras, Quartz, Skada, Xperl, Iskar Assist

Raid UI Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/tBXOHw6.jpg

What are your computers specs, fps, internet reliability?:
I7-4790
16Gigs of overclocked Ram
Nvidia Geforce GTX 660

Do you have TS3?:
Yes