[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TSK • View topic - Lilpappi - Warrior - Arms
Home Forum Warcraft Logs Recruitment
Friekanrican
Draenei
Warrior
Friekanrican
‹ ›
pbguild:
pblevel: 100
pbrace: Draenei
pbgender: Male
pbclass: Warrior
Friekanrican

Lilpappi - Warrior - Arms

Postby Friekanrican » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:17 am

Character Name:
Lilpappi

What do you prefer to be called?:
lil PP...joking...Pappi or Rob

Tell us a little bit about yourself:
30, married, 2 kids, 2 businesses, Played Wow for way too long.... only serious raiding in Cata and WOD. WOW and lifting weights are my hobbies.

How can we contact you in game?:
Lilpappi#1827

Armory Link:

Class:
Warrior

Main Spec:
Arms

Off Spec:
Fury

Why are you looking to leave your current guild?:
Looking to do some Mythic Raiding

Link to Logs:
http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/player/us ... n/lilpappi

Please list all your Raid Experience:
Raided for most of Cata, lil bit in WoLK and all of WOD

How do you you prepare for encounters prior to encountering them in a raid?:
Meditate, whiskey, strip naked, and go to the AH to buy all of my raiding supplies.

Do you have any alts that you enjoy playing? If so, would you be willing to possibly main swap and/or use them for progression when needed?:
no alts

Are you raiding on any other characters in another guild?:
nope

What addons do you use?:
tidyplates, GTFO, Skada, DBM, and Exorcus but I haven't really utilized it that much yet

Raid UI Screenshot:
hit the Print screen button but no idea where my CPU is putting it. My raid is pretty basic. Bartender mostly

What are your computers specs, fps, internet reliability?:
Just built it 6 months ago. Quad core 32G ram beast

Do you have TS3?:
Yes

Favorite food of Roxu:
no idea, but mine is King Crab Legs and Whiskey

Vxis
Officers
Night Elf
Priest
10+
Vxis