Aerothus

Aerothus - Warrior - Fury

Postby Aerothus » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Character Name:
Aerothus

What do you prefer to be called?:
Aero or Aerothus

Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Well, I'm a 24 year old property manager and I deal with 1500 students/tenants on a daily. My job is basically my life but it's rewarding, I didn't go through 5 years of university for nothing! I'm a Canadian which is pretty cool, eh. Huge hockey fan and I enjoy being active. In my downtime I really enjoy WoW, I have been playing since late vanilla and probably hit 9 years playing this game.

How can we contact you in game?:
Aerothus#1457

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... s/advanced

Class:
Warrior

Main Spec:
Fury

Off Spec:
Arms

Why are you looking to leave your current guild?:
I got a new job, my current guild raids 9:30pm to 1:30am EST. I used to be able to play these hours when I was in university but now I'm really starting to fade past 12. 8:00pm to 12:00am is a much better raid schedule and at 2 nights a week...you can't go wrong.

Link to Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 507/latest

Please list all your Raid Experience:
Most of my premier raiding experience came from BC, Wrath, and Cata. In each of those expansions I was in great guilds clearing pretty much everything at the highest difficulties while it was current. In MoP I kind of settled down but got back into it for SoO and cleared that in Heroic. Then came WoD, I raided a bit after launch but then I graduated and went on a 5 month vacation to Europe and missed a lot. Now I've been raiding HFC and have gained 11/13H experience.

How do you you prepare for encounters prior to encountering them in a raid?:
I will read some articles, figure out what the guild strategy is and typically research how my class/spec approaches each one. I'm not huge on being perfect when attempting a new encounter, just as no one really is. I like to test/try different things during progression to maximize and fully utilize what kind of potential I have. Then again, doesn't everyone that wants to progress do the same thing!

Do you have any alts that you enjoy playing? If so, would you be willing to possibly main swap and/or use them for progression when needed?:
I have 3 other alts that are both 90. However I wouldn't play them, they are just there to fool around on. I've mained this warrior since I began playing the game. I would be scared to see myself main something else!

Are you raiding on any other characters in another guild?:
No.

What addons do you use?:
Nothing important aside from DBM. Everything else is aesthetics.

Raid UI Screenshot:

What are your computers specs, fps, internet reliability?:
1TB HD, 12GB DDR5 RAM, GeForce GTX 660, i7 processor, I think that's all that matters. My raid FPS is 50-60 usually, worst case 30-40 on encounters that have too much going on.

Do you have TS3?:
Yes.

Favorite food of Roxu:
Maple Syrup Tacos

Login  •  Register